Monday, April 18, 2016

Muskrat caught in chain link fence


This muskrat took a wrong turn and got caught in a chain link fence. Only thing is it kept trying to go through. Its back end was not gonna fit. Older folks I know saw it around midnight when there dog was out for the last time but thought it would get out on its own. It didn't. It got stuck. 16 hours later they asked for my help. Fortunately as I was trying to cover it up to calm it down and cut the fence. It put it in reverse. Well if it didn't get out on its own. Color me happy. It tried again in a different spot but I shewed it out. It then hunkered down in a corner were it was sheltered. It groomed itself. Then fell asleep. I went back just at dark and still sleeping soundly. By 11 pm it had gone after a much needed sleep after its ordeal. Luckily it did not get injured. That is not always the case.Lucky little muskrat.















1 comment:

jhon said...

Given that there are lots of fittings that are used in the installation process, it is good to have the fence installed by a qualified fence installer.6 foot chain link fence