Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Story of JJ the trumpeter Swans Rescue November 2006.

My first adventure for you to learn about was JJ. A trumpeter swan that was abused and almost run over by a boat. Named JJ after my son Jeff & I rescued her in Cookes Bay,Innisfil. Who was a gentile little girl whom man injured.By mistake. I think not. Read on to find out her story. And learn how you to can make a difference, if you witness a horrible act of cruelty.









 The rescue.A swan. A majestic bird protected but still shot. Cant say as I have even seen a big white duck before. Can you.




 After a long haul. The rescue team with boat driven by my son Jeff ( 15 ) heads back to shore. Swan onboard.

                                                 Keeping her covered,warm and calm.
                                                            A happy driver. ( I did it.)
                     Comfy ,warm , calm and safe. Awaiting the trip to the big city to get help.

No comments: